- Round-trip economy class airfare from New York to Munich, Germany including prepaid taxes
Please see our destination guide.
Terms and conditions
Additional fees for baggage may apply.
- The prices do not include baggage fees or other ancillary fees charged directly by the airlines.
- Please ask your Airfare Experts or visit our baggage policy page.
- Alternatively please contact your airline for detailed information regarding their cabin & checked baggage policies.
- The destinations included are served by a variety of carriers.
- Special promotions valid on new bookings only and prices are valid at time of publication and may change prior to booking.
- Round-trip airfare prices are per person from origin stated in advertisement.
- Availability is limited.
- Seats may not be available on all flights.
- Rates on airfares are subject to change, holiday blackouts and peak period surcharges; cancellation charges may be applicable of up to the full price paid depending on the fare and when it is cancelled.
- All possible pre-paid airport & government taxes are included, but some US or international government imposed taxes and fees cannot be pre-paid, so may apply on arrivals and departures depending on the itinerary chosen, and are payable to the appropriate local airport authority.
- Some fares may be non-refundable, but may be exchanged for a fee of up to $200, plus any additional airline fees and airfare costs due to difference in new airfares.
- Other restrictions may apply and vary by airline carrier.
- Contact Flight Center for further details.
- Flight Center does not assume responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the displayed.