We don't have any products online right now but one of our consultants may be able to help you. Inquire now to get access to great deals all over the world.
Madrid Airport (MAD)
Flights from Australia to Madrid will disembark at Madrid-Barajas International Airport.
Madrid-Barajas International Airport (MAD) is Madrid's primary airport and the busiest airport in Spain. The airport is made up of four terminals. Terminal 4 is one of largest terminals in the world.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Madrid-Barajas International Airport. Book your Madrid Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Madrid
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Madrid from Australia include:
For information on airlines that offer flights to Madrid, have a look at our international airline page.
The Spanish capital is always 'on' – it has been center of the Spanish Empire and in its contemporary incarnation, the nightlife is legendary. Madrileños enjoy a decadent music scene, fine restaurants, flashes of flamenco and an array of art galleries, museums and festivals to keep the most culturally-minded happy. Siestas only make a rare appearance these days, such is the energy spurring this place on.
In a city rife with round-the-clock spectacle, and where you'll universally be welcomed, here are a few teasers to get you thinking on what you can indulge in while here:
- Visit the Prado Museum – a globally-renowned treasure trove of more than 8,000 artworks, including masterpieces from the Spanish, Italian and Flemish schools
- Try tapas at the minimalist Sula restaurant/bar – in the Salamanca district, there's a couple of Michelin stars floating around this establishment
- Admire the Royal Palace – the site of a royal residence since the 14th century, construction of the current building began in 1738 and noteworthy rooms include the Main Staircase, Throne Hall and Hall of Halberdiers
- Enjoy flamenco in its birthplace – try the venues Corral de la Morería, Café de Chinitas, Las Carboneras and Casa Patas
- Find a traditional or modern treasure at El Rastro market – set up around the Plaza de Cascorro and dating back to medieval times, this is one of Europe's oldest markets and is held each Sunday
Book your flight to Madrid if you're set to go or have a look at Madrid accommodation to get started.